poetry forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my writings

final anthology v. 4

Admin
    Admin

final anthology v. 4 Empty final anthology v. 4

Post  Admin Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:22 pm

TAG TEAM
    I NEED A PARTNER, SOMEONE I CAN TRUST, TO WATCH MY BACK, IN NYC IT IS A MUST, I COME TO YOU LORD WITH THIS TASK, KEEP ME FROM HARM IS ALL I ASK, BE MY EYES WHEN I CAN’T SEE, MY EARS WHEN I CAN’T HEAR, FOR I WALK ALONE AND IN NYC IT IS EASY TO KILL SKIN AND BONE

TAKE IT SLOW
    I RUSH TO GET OUT BUT, THAT’S NOT WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT, FINISH SCHOOL SO WHAT’S NEXT? LIFE IS MORE THAN GETTING CHECKS, NOT EAGER TO INHERIT JOB STRESS, UNEMPLOYED BUT I CALL IT REST, I GOTTA LET IT FLOW, LET IT GO, LET IT SHOW, BECAUSE WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN TOMMORROW I DON’T KNOW BUT ONE THING’S FOR SURE I WILL TAKE IT SLOW

STRENGTH
    THEY SAY I’M WEAK CAUSE I NEVER FIGHT, THEY SAY I’M DUMB CAUSE I LET THE CHALLENGE GET TO ME, THEY SAY I’M CRAZY CAUSE I TAKE THINGS TOO FAR, THEY SAY I’M WWEIRD CAUSE I DON’T CONFORM TO THEIR RULES, BUT I WAS NOT KICKED OUT, I WALKED OUT WITH A DIPLOMA IN MY HANDS

AMALGAMATION PT. 2 METAMORPHSIS
    YOU TRIED TO DROWN ME BUT I TURNED INTO A FISH, YOU TRIED TO MAKE ME FALL BUT I GOT MY BALANCE, YOU THREW ME OFF A BUILDING BUT I TURNED INTO A DOVE, YOU THOUGHT I WAS WEAK BUT I AM STRONG, YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD HURT ME BUT I DON’T BRUISE EASILY, WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS STOP THINKING BECAUSE I WILL BECOME WHATEVER I NEED TO BE TO SUCCEED

RECYCLED
    YOUR RHYMES I HAVE HEARD BEFORE, WHAT YOU SEE I JUST SAW, YOU THINK YOU ARE NEW TO THE GAME BUT A GUY JUST LIKE YOU ALREADY CAME, YOU’RE NOT NEW OR FRESH YOUR LINES ARE 10 YEARS OLD AT BEST, HEARD ABOUT MY SKILLS NOW YOU WANT TO BE ME, MUST BE DELUSIONAL FROM ALL THE TV, DREAMS OF FAME, YOU’RE SO LAME, YOUR POEMS LACK POWER, YOU NEED A SHOWER, I DEVOUR YOU WHEN YOU STEP UP TO THE POETRY TOWER, JUST FACE THE FACT, THAT YOU WHACK, ON CRACK, NEED A SMACK, SKILLS U LACK AND DESERVE NO SLACK, YOU NOT A PLAYER BUT I’M A POETRY MACK, JACK

The poem of knowledge
    If I ask you what you know you will say “I know many things.” But do you know the things of God? Knowing these things will save your life and preserve you soul. Knowing bad things is also beneficial to because you will know what to stay away from. The best knowledge is Godly knowledge

The poem of transparency
    The light of life is God. We as the children of God are the light. We must push the clouds of sin away so that we may shine. Sin causes others to only see darkness. But only the purity of the children of God can show them the way things should be.

The poem of love
    Only love can save the world. You must love the greatest lover, which is Jesus Christ. There is greed because people are always hungry. But love is filling. Evil is complicated but love is the simplest thing of all.

The poem of prayer
    Prayer is the greatest offering to the lord that one can give. It is thanking him for being in your life. For being who he is. This is an experience that you should not miss out on. Tell God how each day is a blessing because of him.

The poem of meditation
    Consider your ways and ask God to show the things of the ages to come and the understanding behind your situation. The lord’s will must be carried out but how can we if we don’t ask God what he wants from us.

The poem of morality
    In an age where morality is low who will stand for righteousness? Sin has become the church a minority. We need to bring honor, integrity and righteousness back to our society. The alternative is chaos and disorder.

The poem of understanding
    Understanding is the key to everything. If you do not understand God or the world how can you effectively operate in it? When you understand the spiritual realm you can change things in the natural.

The poem of truth
    The truth sheds light on all things that is why we are called to be witnesses of the truth. To give an account before men of God. The truth is pure and cleanses the soul. When we learn the truth about ourselves we learn the true nature of God.

PHOENIX
    I RISE UP OUT OF THE DIRT, DUST AND COFFIN
    BECAUSE I’M ABOUT TO BE STARTING SOMETHING

RMX
    I DIE 1,000 TIMES AND WHEN I’M REBORN
    I’M CLOSER TO GOD EVERYTIME

SERIES FINALE
    I’M 100 AND A WORLD FAMOUS POET AND BISHOP
    AND THE ROCK CHURCHES HAVE ACHIEVED ITS DREAM

RMX
    THE GATES OF HEAVEN OPEN AND IT FEELS SO GOOD
    TO BE BACK HOME